Spartans Ragnarok Online

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Spartans Ragnarok Online

Spartans Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spartans Ragnarok Online

A private ragnarok online server.

3 posters

About the server

akosikiramo

About the server Empty About the server

Post  akosikiramo Thu 07 Mar 2013, 12:06 pm

I thought Christian Soler a.k.a (Ermahgerd) have plans for the server after it has been hacked?
    You know what i think? The server is getting boring nowadays.
    Even the some players think that.
    'coz there are not much to do in the server. and also the gm's doesn't make the server fun at all.
    Sorry for my words but base on what i see, is This!

I was waiting for Ermahgerd to do his thing when he said "Expect blah blah blah..." but when he release the quests ? its good! but the bad side is that he did think that the quest is hard but not FUN at all...

About the game tickets and tcg's, HAVE SOME EVENTS! MAKE THE SERVER FUN!

Even you don't put the third jobs or renewal, just make it fun, many players will try the server.

Sorry and Thanks Smile
    SimplyNice
    Admin

About the server Empty Re: About the server

Post  SimplyNice Fri 08 Mar 2013, 1:43 pm

Forwarded to tian.
    Tianz30

Post  Tianz30 Fri 08 Mar 2013, 5:53 pm

The quest is done, the quest has already been tested by us GMs,
    the problem is the items, the items are still being scripted and there aren't enough sprites... as I've said the release date is tentatively April, I have just started working(in real life), so the amount of time for me to do my admin roles has been cut, but never the less, they will arrive...
    Also, I am taking time to make these in order to ensure they are bug-free, we wouldn't want to release new stuff and end up being the earlier releases that are full of bugs
    The new quests are intended to consume your time while I currently prepare for the new release and raise the participation of players via events and also increase the economy by presenting 2 different event prizes.... I will not reveal too much info because it will spoil too much, but what I've said is true....

Regarding the events, I can't anymore hold events during daytime since I'm working, I'll try to get in touch with Simply to find a solution since we don't want to implement npc-driven events that turn out to be farmable....

Regarding 3rd jobs and renewal, well I won't comment on it yet but there's a surprise....

Anyway since I really don't have the time, I won't commit on the deadline...

Also if you guys believe I should resign from my current position as Co-Admin, I would be willing to if you guys believe that I can't do my job anymore and I'll just pass on the scripts I've made to the Server Owner...
    akosikiramo

Post  akosikiramo Fri 08 Mar 2013, 9:26 pm

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry for my post, and about your last sentence, you don't have to quit as the co-admin, inspite of all you're doing great.
    No one said that you don't/can't do the job.

Thanks again, i just post this 'coz i care for the server! Smile
    Hope all will be out soon!

/no1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:13 pm